23 Dec Warehouse Supervisor
Highbury Canco knows its fundamental value comes from the employees who live, work and play in Leamington and its surrounding area. That’s why we pay competitive wages, provide comprehensive benefits, contribute to retirement plans, and offer training and growth opportunities for all our employees.
Highbury is looking for an energetic individual to join our warehouse department as our Warehouse Supervisor. The successful candidate in this role will ensure all employees are following the designated processes and procedures. All inventory is reconciled and maintained in SAP.
- The Supervisor will lead and schedule the day-to-day activities of the operation to ensure all employees are working safely and inventory is maintained/accounted for within SAP.
- Provide direction to Leads and Operators with daily requirements and planning.
- Investigate and provide timely evaluation and disposition of non-conforming stock.
- Monitor daily shipment and production planning.
- Train staff on all required processes on an ongoing basis.
- Always maintain a clean and effective work environment.
- Assist Quality with samples, identify quality issues, segregate inventory as required.
- Ensure all cycle counts are completed and inventory discrepancies are corrected.
- Follow all food safety and GMP compliances.
- Maintain all manufacturing equipment and report any deficiencies.
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent
- 2-5 years supervisor experience, warehouse experience considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid computer skills – Microsoft Office, Excel; SAP experience an asset
- Supervisory experience considered an asset
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and in group settings
- Weekend work and shift rotation
Qualified applicants are requested to send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highbury Canco is committed to employment equity. We wish to acknowledge all interested candidates; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.