27 Jan Production Supervisor
Highbury Canco knows its fundamental value comes from its Employees who live, work, and pay in Leamington and the surrounding area. We are proud to have created a company environment of growth, education, recognition and appreciation through many initiatives and programs. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, in-depth training, apprenticeships and mentoring programs, as well as employee appreciation initiatives and access to employee only discounts to our Highbury Brand Store.
Our belief is that as you grow in life, we want you to grow in your role with us. We take pride in developing your skills and will take every opportunity to promote our team members to new roles within the company.
Highbury Canco is currently seeking additional Production Supervisors to join our facility in Leamington, Ontario.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Overseeing functional operation and resources of assigned production lines to ensure finished products are attained.
- Ensure production areas are operating to achieve desired production targets, report variances and work to resolve production issues as required.
- Monitor and review direct standards of work for crewing, production and quality and ensure compliance.
- Ensure appropriate training and training records/verification are maintained in support of site and legislative requirements.
- Responsible to ensure a safe working environment and work is performed in according with safe work practices.
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Post-secondary education.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in manufacturing, preferably in the food industry.
- Strong analytical and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to work shift work (Days, Afternoons, Nights).
Qualified applicants are requested to send their resumes to email@example.com.
Highbury Canco is committed to employment equity. We wish to acknowledge all interested candidates; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.