21 Jun Product Developer
We are currently seeking a PRODUCT DEVELOPER to join our team.
Reporting to the Manager of R&D, the Product Developer will be responsible to:
- Execute new product development projects including innovation in new and existing product categories, matching existing products, and reproducing formulas.
- Develop new or improved products and processes that meet customer and company expectations, quality standards, and shelf-life goals by creating recipes, conducting benchtop and pilot tests and analyzing results.
- Operate pilot test kitchen to represent manufacturing processes and conditions.
- Assess how new ingredients and process technologies affect new product innovations or existing product changes.
- Drive new product creation from benchtop to commercialization by working with internal and external customers, suppliers, and third parties.
- Prepare, execute, and support trials and first runs in the factory for new product and process launches.
- Create and maintain project documentation, technical reports, product costings, and bill of materials for new products.
- Support Continuous Improvement activities at the factory and laboratory levels.
The Successful incumbent will possess a degree/diploma in Food Science or related field. Consideration will be given to candidates with relevant work experience. Exceptional time management, interpersonal, and communication skills are required. A general understanding of CFIA, Organic, and Kosher regulations are an asset, as well as knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and experience in SAP would be considered advantageous.
Qualified applicants are requested to send their resumes to email@example.com. We thank all applicants but only those selected will be contacted.