19 Nov Industrial Electrician
Highbury Canco Corporation located in Leamington, Ontario is currently looking for a LICENSED INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN to support a three-shift operation.
Candidates MUST hold a current Ontario Industrial Electrician 442A or Construction & Maintenance Electrician 309A license.
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in PLCs and DCS systems. Experience in the food processing industry is an asset.
Job duties include:
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations;
- Pull wire through conduits and through holes in walls and floors;
- Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment;
- Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels;
- Splice, join and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits;
- Test continuity of circuits using test equipment to ensure compatibility and safety of system, following installation, replacement or repair;
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components;
- Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signaling devices and heating and cooling systems;
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.