19 Jan Contract Accounting Manager
Highbury Canco knows its fundamental value comes from the employees who work, live and play in Leamington and its surrounding area.
We are currently seeking a Contract Accounting Manager to join our team. This contract will be for 16-18 months.
The Accounting Manager position is responsible for managing all Accounting, Budgeting and Product Costing functions, ensuring that all the processes within these functions are properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide monthly and yearly comparable financial information to management.
- Provide monthly sales reports to the executive team.
- Develop and maintain cost estimates for new and existing products.
- Review and supervise the payroll process.
- Provide financial support to departmental managers including ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Supervision and review of 2 direct reports.
- University Degree in Business Administration; concentration in Accounting.
- 3-5 years job experience in an accounting.
- Accounting designation would be an advantage in this role.
- Intermediate level competency in MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
Highbury Canco is committed to employment equity. We wish to acknowledge all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.